Digital Signage SolutionsAutosenz is the Trader of one of the Leading Digital Signage Company Telly signage. It's aUK based company which offers both On-Premise & Cloud based Digital Signage Solutions. Telly signage works on all platforms. Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Telly signage offers easy to use GUI which is the best for the teams in organizations. One can create, edit, manage & deploy digital content with ease.
Autosenz also offers Digital Signage Hardware and Software based solutions of various other OEM Brands such as Panasonic, SAMSUNG, PHILIPS, LG, BENQ,
It also offers Customized Signage software solutions based on the client requirements which includes, Hospitality Signage, Hotel Signage, Menuboard, Token Management system, Queue Management system, VIsitor management system, Kiosk, Touch Kiosk, Digital Standee, Mall Navigation system, Reception Signage, Wayfinder and many more
Approx. Price: Rs 9,990 / UnitGet Latest Price
- Digital Menu Boards-Affordable and Easy-to-Use System with Templates- With or Without Internet. Tell signage has been a leading provider of digital signage solutions. With thousands of satisfied customers, many of them in the food service industry, the company has the expertise necessary to match restaurateurs with the right solution for their needs. For restaurants, menu boards are a cost-effective solution for keeping prices, products and promotions up-to-date. They enable restaurants to incorporate full-motion video into their menu display, instantly update content to account for last-minute product changes, and make changes to prices for single or multiple locations
By adding a digital menu board, restaurants can:
- Increase sales by maximizing up sell opportunity and ensuring daily specials have a prominent place on the menu
- Improve ambiance by providing integrated music and visuals that can be controlled remotely
- Entertain patrons while they wait for their food
- Sell ad space to partners
- Streamline business operations
Hospitality Digital Signage
Approx. Price: Rs 14,990 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Dimension||8-15 Feet Width|
- Digital signage in hotels is not a new concept. It is most often thought of as the in room TV and entertainment (hotel channels). As a hotelier, you are always seeking ways in which you can engage with your existing and potential customers with the objective of them being loyal and regular customers. The room should not be the first place you interact with your customers. Every business wants the ability to better communicate with its customers and hotels are no different. As with retail, the customer journey is becoming increasingly important for hotels
Videowalls for reception / lobby area:
- The reception area of any hotel is often its centerpiece, and also where the customer experience starts to make it stand out with stunning video wall arrays and appealing content which will set the tone and expectation of a worthy establishment whether for a conference or a holiday
Reception desk displays:
- Room rates fluctuate depending on the time of day or year, or the demand due to a conference. Increased competition and special promotions are not easily catered for through traditional printed signage. In 24 hour receptions when the concierge is not on duty a kiosk can be used to provide information to travelers on the go. Avoid having long queues for those frequently asked questions and add to the customer journey. Kiosks can also take the form of self check in areas for those business travelers who may wish to bypass reception and possible long lines.
Digital building directory:
- The first thing for anyone visiting a conference or a trade show is to see clear signage of where to go. Multiply that by hundreds if not thousands of individuals coming through the doors and those screens employed for exactly this kind of information all of a sudden look like an amazing investment in comparison to the bulky large panniers and stand up signs. This is even more apparent when there are multiple conferences happening at a hotel during the week and rooms get used for different things. Digital signage eliminates the need for printed signage for any room changes
- Small signage outside of the conference/meeting room helps to reinforce that customer journey for everyone. Quickly see which room you are supposed to go to. Sync the information with the reception calendar if you need to extend the meeting time
Event reader boards:
- Highlight local attractions and or events happening within the hotel, or resort. Track adoption of how useful the information is by having a QR code for specific promoted events. Incorporate weather or stock market information. Perhaps even display special messages for attending guests or a wedding party to make their day extra special
- Many hotels are situated nearby airports and so it is imperative that guests are always kept up to date with the latest flight information, any potential delays or cancellations. Having flight information display systems (FIDS) is an excellent way of adding further value to the customer journey
- Scan your card at the kiosk and automatically get points added. As a Gold or Platinum member specific ‘in house only’ promotions may be applicable
- Increase your member status at the Gym based on sessions which you book into and get the perks specific to it. “As a customer of X Gym you receive 10% discount at your next annual renewal”
Approx. Price: Rs 9,990 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Packaging Type||Carton Box|
Enterprise Signage Boards-Affordable and Easy-to-Use System with Templates- With or Without Internet.Tellysignage has been a leading provider of digital signage solutions. With thousands of satisfied customers, many of them in the Corporate and Retail segament , the company has the expertise necessary to match corporate with the right solution for their needs.For Enterprise Signage boards are a cost-effective solution for keeping prices, products and promotions up-to-date.
By adding a Enterprise Signage board:
- Increase sales by maximizing upsell opportunity and ensuring daily specials have a prominent place on the menu.
- Improve ambiance by providing integrated music and visuals that can be controlled remotely.
- Entertain patrons while they wait for their food.
- Sell ad space to partners.
- Streamline business operations.